Sunday, February 15, 2015

I Write for Bubblews

Bubblews Geyser
(aka Spouting Horn at Koloa, Kaua'i, Hawai'i)

In my spare time (what's that?), I enjoy writing short posts for Bubblews. Over the last year and a half, I've managed to write over 600 of these mini-articles. So far, my content has leaned heavily towards human interest stories about selling on eBay, my walking escapades, life experiences (past and present), and family. 

The site used to pay reasonably well, but growing pains contributed to its management team pulling back on the payout reins. The income, unlike the Spouting Horn above, comes in spurts these days.

Nevertheless, whether you just enjoy reading about a host of subjects or are looking for a comfortable setting in which you can hone your writing skills and/or revel in the joy of modern day pen-pal socialization, Bubblews is the place for you.

In any event, here's an invitation for you to enjoy some of the things I've written. Once you're there, it's a relatively easy matter for you to navigate around the site. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Welcome back anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment